by Larry Mead, Kate Kompelien and Kurt Schroeder
Personalization is critical to delivering outstanding customer experiences. In fact, Gartner predicts that companies investing in personalization and segmentation will outsell their competitors by at least 20 percent. Yet many retail brands are struggling to deliver the kind of personalized interactions customers expect. Getting and keeping the attention of shoppers is a challenge for many retail businesses, with many leaders encountering barriers with time, resources, or technology.
Download this eBook to learn about how you can:
- Drive sales and increase the amount a customer will spend with your brand
- Enhance in-store, online, and mobile customer experiences
- Deliver real-time, relevant, and personalized offers
- Create an exceptional “curbside” experience
- Implement Voice of Customer programs to garner valuable feedback