by John Seeds and Karl Phenix
Customization is critical for businesses seeking to deliver outstanding customer experiences, with Gartner predicting that companies investing in personalization and segmentation will soon outsell their competitors by at least 20 percent. Yet despite the need for improved customer communication and outreach, many brands in the retail space struggle to deliver the kind of personalized interactions customers need and expect. Getting and keeping the attention of shoppers is a challenge for many retail businesses and many leaders do not have the time, resources, or expertise to improve the journey of their customers.
Download this Whitepaper to learn about:
- Creating Microsegments to Drive Relevant and Personalized Offers
- Enabling Real-Time Offer Synchronization
- Driving Changes in Customer Behavior for Incremental Revenue and Profit
- Creating an Exceptional “Curbside” Experience
- Implementing “Voice of the Customer” Programs to Garner Valuable Feedback