Peer-to-Peer Panel: Creating a Better Healthcare Experience in the Post-Pandemic Era
About the Panel:
COVID-19 fundamentally transformed the healthcare industry. In May 2021, Avtex commissioned a survey of over 1000 Americans to understand how the pandemic impacted patient and member expectations and uncover the most important elements of the healthcare experience.
Join our panel, Creating a Better Healthcare Experience in the Post-Pandemic Era, to hear industry experts discuss key outcomes from the survey and identify opportunities for healthcare organizations to enhance the patient & member experience.
- Key findings from the 2021 survey
- Actionable ways to drive engagement, improve retention, and recover revenue
- Recommendations for reducing friction across all channels and prioritizing care & outreach
- Patrick Tuttle | COO, Delta Dental of Kansas
- Chad Thorpe | Care Ambassador, DispatchHealth
- Mike Pietig | VP of Healthcare, Avtex
- Matt Durski | Director of Healthcare Patient and Member Experience, Avtex
Webinar Available On-Demand
Fill out the form below to view the webinar