by George Demou
It goes without saying that 2020 was a challenging year for financial institutions. 2021 is a new year, bringing new opportunities to build more meaningful connections with your customers. This webinar will address ways your bank can improve all aspects of the contact center experience (e.g., self-service capabilities, handle time and fraud mitigation) to positively impacting experiences for your employees and customers.
Attend this webinar to:
- Leverage cutting-edge tools and processes that maximize resources and reduce costs
- Reduce friction across all servicing and engagement channels to elevate the experience for your staff and customers
- Design easy, interactive systems and processes to drive efficiency, lower costs and increase productivity
- Tiffany Moses | Financial Services Account Executive for Avtex
- Becky Roemen | Manager, Customer Experience Solutions for Avtex